On 2020-04-17 16:02, Bill Cole via mailop wrote:
On 17 Apr 2020, at 15:06, John Levine via mailop wrote:

Well, it appears that spamlookup.net expired today and got picked up by a squatter.

That was my initial thought too, but the IP for bsb.spamlookup.net is unreachable by browser.

I strongly discourage people from looking at the Valli page because
most of the BLs it lists are used by essentially nobody, and it is a
waste of time to worry about them.

Not entirely a waste of time. They show that apparently there is a wildcard under bsb.spamlookup.net with a rotation of IPs which spit back a NameCheap domain parking page.

It's very useful for people who weeble about "I'm listed", and they won't take "we're not" for an answer.

(oddity: I get NXDOMAIN responses, but apparently Valli is special?)

The ONLY IP I get is from bsb.spamlookup.net. NXDOMAIN for spamlookup.net, <random>.spamlookup.net and <random>.bsb,lookup

Most unusual for a parked domain.