From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher via mailop
Sent: lundi 20 avril 2020 22:09
To: mailop@mailop.org
Cc: Michael Rathbun <m...@honet.com>
Subject: Re: [mailop] Secureserver & wanadoo.fr throttling

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 11:37 AM rps462
<rps...@gmail.com<mailto:rps...@gmail.com>> wrote:
You could be hitting connection limits, recipient limits, maybe people are
flagging your stuff as spam .. who knows? If you wouldn't mind posting some IPs
that you're sending from so people can look, that'd be a start.

Sure. We've been online for about 5.5 years, and only send group email from one
IP address, 66.175.222.12. We send email from ~100 domains, and from some large
N of groups.io<http://groups.io/> subdomains.

Mark