Hi Gang

After some more valuable feedback I got on that topic, it is now
pretty obvious how I destroyed the google reputation of that 'sending
domain'.

I learned that Google:

IPv4: Works with IP Reputation.
IPv6: Works with 'sender domain' Reputation.

Sender Domain is not just the 'domain' of the sender, but if there is
an issue with a sub-domain which has 'high traffic' this affects the
'base domain' with lower traffic too.

Well, I happen to run the development version of the SWINOG
spamtrap / honeypot / blacklist / feedback Loop infrastructure on
blacklist.woody.ch / gintonic.woody.ch.

Different subdomain / different IP-Address than the one blocked.

I noticed in the past, that feedback loop email, containing a
multipart/report MIME-Type and ARF structure were often blocked
as 'spam' by google (yes digitalocean abuse desk, you are hosted on
ASPX and still getting multiple feedback emails because of spamtrap /
honeypot hits per day). I asked the google abuse-desk repeatedly to not
block such emails, especially not if the destination was listed as
abuse-mailbox in the registries. Well I guess they ignored my requests
and those emails, being considered spam lead to my domain's reputation
to be pulled down so far all traffic is being blocked now.

Well, I guess I have to stop sending feedback emails for now and
migrate everything to a different domain.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon- @ HomeOffice und normal erreichbar
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden