Something is a little off with the auto-responder we tested it last week
and it was working, just ran a test now and nothing yet so we'll dig into
that. In the meantime we are receiving anything you send to
ab...@sendgrid.com

Len Shneyder
VP Industry Relations
[image: Twilio] <https://www.twilio.com/?utm_source=email_signature>