On Wed 17/Jun/2020 21:15:57 +0200 vom513 via mailop wrote:

I run my own personal mail server, Linux, usual open source bits…  One of my
many layers/checks for inbound is SPF.  Insofar as I reject at the “front
door” (SMTP connection) if SPF fails (example is a domain using “-all”).  I
would imagine this is pretty vanilla so far compared to other folks.

I do more or less the same, publish spf-all and honor it at the front door, and have no hitches. Possibly, what I do is to follow SPF spec, including checking DNSWL, both in the policy published and in the front door.

Best
Ale