On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 10:46:57 -0500, Scott Mutter via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

>But the real sucky part is - we're the ones that get blamed by our
>customers when Microsoft imposes such a strict block.  From our customers
>point of view - Microsoft is too large of a company to do any wrong, it
>can't be their fault.  I've really taken the step to just recommend folks
>not to use Microsoft/Hotmail/Outlook for any of their email service because
>of these strict measures and lack of communication from
>Microsoft/Hotmail/Outlook.  Maybe that turns customers off, but at this
>point I don't have a lot to lose - they're already pissed at us because
>Microsoft is blocking our server's IP address.

This is a realistic approach.  One of my clients has decided not to accept
signups from certain "public" services that have been especially problematic.
There are, after all, cost/benefit decisions to be made on your end as well.

mdr
--
Fail-safe systems fail by failing to fail safe.