I had some PM experience with this in my last job (email automation for B2B
sales, via user's email account).

2 things seemed to help here:
1. Short term, consider upgrading to a plan that gets them support. They're
going to have a rough time reversing the lockouts otherwise.
2. Long term, consider reducing the volume of unwanted mail. This will
reduce the likelihood of Gmail lockouts occuring again. Reduce the unwanted
email with better research into the right contacts, improve the value prop
of their content, or (ideally) do both. Or change nothing in their strategy
at all and just send less email. Doing the same thing, at the same volumes,
won't make the lockout problem go away (not even paying for support).

B2B mailing is an odd niche to consult for deliverability, since
documentation is almost non-existent, and feedback loops don't exist. But
lucrative if you can solve it, good luck!

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 3:17 PM Michael Peddemors via mailop <
mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

> Gmail finally locking down on spamming from Gsuite?
> Will wonders never cease...
>
> ;)
>
> (Hey, actually the spam folder DOES seem to have less the last few days)
>
> On 2020-07-09 2:57 p.m., Nathan She via mailop wrote:
> > Hey everyone,
> >
> > A client of ours is seeing their sales reps and account managers locked
> > out of their G-suite accounts. Upon trying to log in, they get the
> > message “It looks like this account was used in a way that violated
> > Google’s policies.”
> >
> > They are on the basic G-suite plan which doesn't allow for specific
> > support from Gmail.
> >
> > Has anyone experienced this before or have any insights on this issue?
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Nathan
> >
> > --
> > *Nathan She*, Manager, Deliverability Strategy, Inbox Pros, a Trendline
> > Company
> > *O* +1 (470) 369-6713 <tel:+14703696713> | *C* +1 (470) 494-1800
> > <tel:+14704941800>

> --
> "Catch the Magic of Linux..."
> Michael Peddemors, President/CEO LinuxMagic Inc.
> Visit us at http://www.linuxmagic.com @linuxmagic
> A Wizard IT Company - For More Info http://www.wizard.ca
> "LinuxMagic" a Registered TradeMark of Wizard Tower TechnoServices Ltd.
> 604-682-0300 Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
>
> This email and any electronic data contained are confidential and intended
> solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.
> Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
> those of the author and are not intended to represent those of the company.

Brian Toresdahl

Product Management

brian.toresd...@nextroll.com <brian.toresd...@gmail.com>