"Sorry, I think what you're looking for isnt useful, you're misinformed" isn't
exactly a useful response when someone,
especially a customer, asks for something, sadly.

So what do you say when they demand 100% inbox placement and the ability to remotely delete mail they've already sent?

Customers ask for silly things all the time.  We say no.

R's,
John