Could someone from Microsoft and Yahoo help me resolve this issue with
209.16.157.42?

550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [209.16.157.42] weren't sent.
Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their
network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider
to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
[AM5EUR02FT039.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com]

553 5.7.2 [TSS09] All messages from 209.16.157.42 will be permanently
deferred; Retrying will NOT succeed. See
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN3436.html

The /24 network that the server is located in was purchased and moved
from ARIN to RIPE on 2020-06-30 [1]. (Our new ISP was unable to supply
more than 1 IPv4 address.)

The network hasn't been routed since 209.16.128.0/18 was advertised
until 2017-12 by the original legacy IP holder [2].

None of the IPs are on any DNS lists, so I can only assume there's some
kind of "newly announced" restriction or "route origin changed" check
that is preventing it from being allowed to send any email.

Microsoft was previously returning 4xx for 47 hours and then either
disappearing the email or delivering it to Spam but now just returns
5xx. Yahoo has always returned 5xx. Google are accepting messages.

The advice in the URLs in the error messages are meaningless because I
have no "outgoing emails" to review if they're never accepted. This
domain has SPF/DKIM/DMARC configured and the network is registered with
SNDS/JMRP.

I don't get anything but automated or template responses from Microsoft
or Yahoo support.

I have 5 users in total (including myself) and don't operate any mailing
lists. This issue is frustrating when emails to Sky/AOL/Hotmail/etc. all
bounce.

1. Aside from the creation date in RIPE WHOIS, here's the RIPE list of
IPv4 transfers for proof that this was transferred (and when):

https://www-static.ripe.net/dynamic/table-of-transfers/inter-rir/incoming-ipv4.json

{"transferred_blocks":"209.16.157.0/24", "date":"30/06/2020",
"transferType":"POLICY", "from_rir":"ARIN",
"to_organisation":"Edinburgh Hacklab Ltd"}

2. https://stat.ripe.net/209.16.157.0%2F24#tabId=routing

--
Simon Arlott