Chris,

* Chris Vitulski via mailop <cvitul...@suitedconnector.com>:
> I have been trying to reach your site since last week and keep getting
> error pages.  For some reason when I signed up for the list I don't get the
> real time emails, I only get the digest version.  Will the website be back
> up soon, or can you possibly change this setting for me (I signed up under
> the email I am sending this from).

the new machine is ready for production, but the archive and lists of all
subscribers remain to be transferred. Once this goal has been accomplished we
will update the DNS records and then all services should be in a maintained
state.

p@rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München