From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> On Behalf Of Al Iverson via mailop
Sent: September 27, 2020 4:19 PM
To: mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: Re: [mailop] Microsoft JMRP for a new ip already in a feed of a
closed-down company

I have occasionally had to deal with clients managing to modify JMRP settings
for IPs they use on our platform, so I suspect that if you're able to get SNDS
access to the entire range in question, you might be able to modify the JMRP
settings for that range. But if you're not able to get the necessary access,
and OVH won't cooperate, I am not sure there is another way to fix this.

Regards,
Al Iverson

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 9:22 PM Alain Gaudreau via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

> Anyone have any experience with a new ip/block that is already in a JMRP feed
> and that company is no longer in business so the domain is no longer
> registered.
>

> The notification mails are going nowhere which does not help anyone..
>

> Trying to get manage rights for that ip that was assigned to a new server of
> ours so we can receive the junk notifications and the /16 operator (ovh) is
> unable to revoke that old feed and the team that answers the delist request
> form for Microsoft returns canned info for the ip unavailable for mitigation
> without having read the actual message we sent.
>

> Is there a hidden form to force reauthorization of the manager for a feed in
> the JMRP somewhere?
>

> Seems I remember there being a way to do something like that 15+ years ago.
>

> Solutions I.D.S.
>
> Alain Gaudreau <agaudr...@solutionsids.ca>
>
> Président
>
> 514-907-0057
>
> http://www.solutionsids.com
>
> Vente et service de postes de travail, portables, serveurs, pièces et
> logiciels
>
> Administration de systèmes UNIX (Sun, BSD) et Linux
>
> Conception de logiciels et Programmation (Java, C, C++, C#, ASM)
>
> Hébergement de serveurs et de site web

Al Iverson // Wombatmail // Chicago
Song a day! https://www.wombatmail.com
Deliverability! https://spamresource.com And DNS Tools too! https://xnnd.com