I've just gone though some unsubscribes for the last few days ago hopefully we are now synced. If you have unsubscribed from the list recently and are still subscribed then please unsubscribe again and it should stick.

I am going to temporarily enable the mailman's monthly password reminder. This should send out an email tomorrow to all subscribers with their password. I will turn it off after the single mailout.

PS: In the past we have been hit be a problem where gmail will reject emails sent to multiple domains (all with the same gmail MX) at once. Does anyone remember the postfix/mailman setting to disable this?

Simon.
Mailop Admin Team.

--
Simon Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.simonlyall.com/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar