On Sun, 22 Nov 2020, Klaus Ethgen via mailop wrote:

Hi Paul,

I have the same problem for years. Even more, I get dmarc messages from
google that everything is pass but the mails are delivered to spam box.

At the begin, Google was delivering my mail to spam for no reason. Now
the mails are delivered to spam AND google is spamming me with dmarc
reports that everything is fine.

1 That isn't what a DMARC report tells you.
The report tells you:
 a) that Google are receiving messages claiming to be from you,
 b) when others are mailing google user and faking that you sent it, and
 c) if genuine mail from you fails the DMARC checks.

2 Google are not spamming you; you asked for those reports, and can stop
asking for them by removing your address from your DMARC DNS records.

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                                     Kendal, UK
                        and...@aitchison.me.uk