thank you.  I did check and follow the link and I have reached out to apple.

We'll see.

I just wish that their rejection message had some better error indication.

On 11/27/20 5:09 PM, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
The last section “contact us” in this page has instructions on how to reach out to Apple to resolve such blocks. If you’re a sender / esp please follow the best practices listed on that page before you reach out

https://support.apple.com/en-asia/HT204137

-srs

--srs
*From:* mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> on behalf of Geoff Mulligan via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
*Sent:* Saturday, November 28, 2020 4:26:43 AM
*To:* mailop@mailop.org <mailop@mailop.org>
*Subject:* [mailop] diagnosing me.com and mac.com rejections
Is there anyone that has experience diagnosing issues when sending to
mac.com/me.com/icloud.com?

I have been sending to apple for ages without a problem. Some time in
past month (maybe two) I started getting rejections?

Nothing in the message seems to help diagnose the issue. It just says
rejected due to local policy?

Thanks,
    Geoff