On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 11:07:30AM -0600, Nate Burke via mailop wrote:
> Hello, I was hoping someone from Microsoft could contact me offlist for help
> getting our server (66.151.17.22) removed from the Microsoft blacklist.  I'm
> having problems sending to outlook.com/msn.com and others with domains
> hosted at office365.  I can't find any issues with the server, and I don't
> appear to be on any other blacklists, but all messages to Microsoft are
> either getting rejected or sent to the spam folder.  The mailserver has been
> at this IP for many many years, but these issues just started about 10 days
> ago.

I guess Microsoft tend to block whole networks if they see something
they don't like, so it's not necessarily your mail server but
something else in the neighbourhood responsible for the block.

I recently managed to get my mail server unblocked (virtual machine
with single IP address in some dodgy network neighbourhood) via their
support form by showing that I only have control over that single IP
address and anything else is outside of my control.

Christof

http://cmeerw.org                              sip:cmeerw at cmeerw.org
mailto:cmeerw at cmeerw.org                   xmpp:cmeerw at cmeerw.org