We are not at that volume, but we regularly (every 3-4 weeks) have been having problems delivering to Microsoft products since about October. Always comes back with this error.

550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [66.151.17.22] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

Of course that URL had no information about the S3150 block list, or any other helpful info.

I was submitting a mail delivery problem request through their support forms at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequestform/8ad563e3-288e-2a61-8122-3ba03d6b8d75 but those seem to not be working right now. Every previous submission was replied to with 'no problems found' and the block would continue for another day and then magically mail would start flowing again.

Nate