Brandon Long said:
> If you received say... a million ab...@gmail.com emails a day, how would you
> handle that?

What fraction is actually spam?

What fraction is useful?

What happened to ARF?  Was it useful?  Does anybody use it?  (When I looked at
it, many years ago, it didn't seem to fit what I was trying to report.)

How much would it help if there was a machine readable format for spam reports?
 What would you want in such a report?  Are comments like "sent to a spamtrap"
or "harvested from usenet" or "repurposed from xxx" helpful?

How often do you need more than just a copy of of the spam?  For example, if
the spammer rotates his server address, it may have moved between when I looked
it up and when you look it up.

Would it help to split spam reporting/processing/thinking/discussions into good
and bad?  Good being marketers trying too hard (or pick your excuse) and bad
being crooks: 419, phishing, pills, ...

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.