On 12/02/2021 03:40, Rob McEwen via mailop wrote:

These questions! WOW! IS THIS FOR REAL? Don't get me wrong, I like Len Shneyder and I think he's a good person TRYING to do the right thing - but - considering what is coming FROM SendGrid in recent years, is this the right time to be giving OTHERS anti-abuse/security advice? Just... wow! I think they should instead consider trying to "lead by example". The world would certainly become a MUCH better place!

https://martechseries.com/mts-insights/tech-bytes/len-shneyder-twilio-sendgrid/

--
Rob McEwen, invaluement

" given that 80% of email inboxes around the world are validating DMARC."

LOL

I think that figure is a tad optimistic, probably more like 8% and even might be a bit generous

--
Regards,
Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate this message without the authors express written authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.