I found that one of their dns mirrors is broken.  38.124.232.193 is listed as one of 4 ip addresses for b.surbl.org.  It appears to not be functioning at this time.

dig @38.124.232.193 surbl-org-permanent-test-point.com.multi.surbl.org

Fails.

I went to the surbl.org website and their links to their mail lists claim no public mailing lists available, but that is what the website claims is their preferred communication method.  I don't need to hear from them directly, but this mirror appears to be broken and it either needs to be fixed or removed as an A record for b.surbl.org

Thanks,

Lyle Giese

LCR Computer Services, Inc.