Hello,

I wish we could stop discussing about UCEPROTECT, but I just discovered that
they recently published on their website a disgusting "ad feminam" attack
against a person that dared to complain about their methods.

It is an incredibly sexist piece in which this person is publicly blamed for
being a woman, which in their words discredits her arguments because women are
"emotional rather than objective", and since she is a woman her favourite
colour must be pink, and so they write her words in pink while replying in
manly black:

http://www.uceprotect.org/cart00neys/2021-001.html

I really think that this is completely unacceptable. This behaviour is a shame
for the entire anti-abuse community and I hope that nobody will want to work
with these people or use or even consider their service again.

Regards,

--

Vittorio Bertola | Head of Policy & Innovation, Open-Xchange
vittorio.bert...@open-xchange.com mailto:vittorio.bert...@open-xchange.com