On Wed, 10 Mar 2021, Rob Kendrick via mailop wrote:

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 09:51:20AM +0000, Andrew C Aitchison via mailop wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2021, Rob Kendrick via mailop wrote:
I'm glad that everyone is safe, but I retract my normal opinion that OVH
should get in the sea, as that might extinguish the fire.

Are you confusing them with Digital Ocean ?

I am able to hold this view on multiple hosts simultaneously, thinking
it of one does not exclude others from my ire.

Sorry. My comment was meant to be a joke.
Should have included a smiley.

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                                     Kendal, UK
                        and...@aitchison.me.uk