The reports can be very helpful. But they are not that intuitive.

Make sure you understand the the following. The results of SPF and DKIM sec
(without considering alignment) are given in
<record><auth_results><spf>/<dkim>. The results of SPF and DKIM in DMARC
context (with alignment considered) are in <row><policy_evaluated><spf>/<dkim>.

SPF breaks with forwarding. So make sure both SPF and DKIM validate, and are
aligned. Even though DMARC will validate when either one passes.

Maarten