On 09/03/2021 18:38, Arne Allisat via mailop wrote:
Just a short info to whom it might interest:

Very soon, we will go live with DMARC check on incoming mails for all mailboxes operated by WEB.DE, GMX & mail.com <http://mail.com/>. That covers several hundred of recipient domains [1] and roughly 50% of the German email users.

For now we will handle reject and quarantine policies equally as quarantine.

Why not respect the will of the senders and reject when they ask to do so?