From: "Erwin Harte via mailop" <mailop@mailop.org>
To: "Jim Popovitch" <jim...@domainmail.org>, mailop@mailop.org
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 12:06:34 PM
Subject: Re: [mailop] Paging Barracuda/EmailReg

On 4/3/21 8:59 AM, Jim Popovitch via mailop wrote:
> Paging someone from Barracuda or EmailReg.  EmailReg.org has been
> offline for a while now.
>
> https://www.barracudacentral.org/about/emailreg

As I understand it that should be deprecated/removed, I've nudged
someone about it.

--Erwin

Get the 13 Email Threat Types eBook

https://www.barracuda.com/13-threats-report?utm_source=email_signature&utm_campaign=13tt&utm_medium=email&utm_content=13tt-ebook

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments to it contain confidential and proprietary
material of Barracuda, its affiliates or agents, and is solely for the use of
the intended recipient. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of
this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended
recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the
sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether
electronic or printed.