Again, you would save everyone time if you actually posted the ranges you are having trouble with..

On 2021-04-12 2:35 p.m., Zachary Sverdrup via mailop wrote:
Hi All,
We are running into an issue where two of our IP ranges are being randomly(we believe) listed at Proofpoint for the last 3-4 weeks. We have reviewed the client sending out of these ranges and have submitted a few tickets and emailed their postmas...@proofpoint.com <mailto:postmas...@proofpoint.com> email a few times with no response.

About 60% of the time when we get these alerts we are checking within 5 minutes on their site and they are not showing us as being blocked. We will get 15+ notifications in 10 minutes with not a single one actually being listed and then other times we will be listed briefly and then removed.

We have gone through and reviewed multiple clients but cannot figure out why our entire ranges keep getting blocked. Has anyone seen this before or have any idea what we can do about this?

Thank you,

"Catch the Magic of Linux..."