The owner is an affiliate marketer, so I would be cautious using this web
site:

Legal Notice
Betronate digitale Medien
Owner: Vitali Lutz

Eschersheimer Landstraße 42
60322 Frankfurt am Main (note: this is a Mailboxes Etc address
https://bit.ly/3mZOrZP)
Germany

Contact:
info [at] EmailDeliverabilityReport.com (Contact Form)

Responsible for the content:
Vitali Lutz, address as above

See his LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vitali-lutz/

*"Since 2010 I have been actively involved in the complex topic of online
marketing including SEO, marketing automation and niche marketing. I place
particular emphasis on the planning and implementation of niche projects. I
am also proficient in all relevant web technologies and programming
languages such as PHP, JavaScript, jQuery, HTML and CSS. I also have
extensive knowledge of web design and have been able to acquire UX basics
and "best practices" over the years."*

(translated)

Regards,
Ken

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 10:10 AM Sam Tuke via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

> It may be simply chasing affiliate referral revenue, which can exceed 30%
> in perpetuity for some ESPs.
>
> On 19 April 2021 18:06:04 CEST, Mary via mailop <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
>>

>> I think it's a "satellite" website, not a real site. It's just there to push
>> clicks and increase SEO for whoever is behind it. Usually, the "number 1"
>> ranking is behind it.
>>
>> Notice, that if you hover your mouse over the right side, a text
>> advertisement is advertising the "number 1" ranking.
>>

>> On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 09:37:23 -0600 "Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. via mailop"
>> <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
>>
>> Does anybody know who is behind EmailDeliverabilityReport.com?  I note it's
>> only about a year old, and I want to know about the
>> trustworthiness/reliability of what they are putting out - for example they
>> are ranking ESPs based on deliverability... their data and info may be
>> completely accurate based on their methods, but I'm always a bit suspicious
>> of sites that purport to put out expert data but don't reveal who is
>> actually behind the organization.

Ken Simpson

CEO, MailChannels
<https://www.mailchannels.com/?utm_source=Email%20Signature&utm_medium=Ken%20Simpson&utm_campaign=Website>

Tel: +1 604 685 7488
Facebook <http://bit.ly/2dnoP3K>  |  Twitter <http://bit.ly/2ehoWni>  |
LinkedIn <http://bit.ly/2dw87lU> |  Help Center
<https://mailchannels.zendesk.com/hc/en-us?utm_source=Email%20Signature&utm_medium=Ken%20Simpson&utm_campaign=Help%20Center>

Our latest case study video: watch here!
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psb41xDIL9k>