If you're a small-scale sender, this is just the way it goes with Outlook.com - SNDS doesn't do anything except provide you %s, and because the number of emails from small-scale senders is so low (and the "customers" here don't even pay for the service), Microsoft isn't incentivized to fix the issue. The usual "if you're using outlook.com/hotmail and don't check your junk folder regularly, you're missing messages" rule applies.

If you're in the very-small-scale sender club SNDS doesn't even show you % mails that went to spam, and exists purely to inform you that your IPs "have normal status" despite all the mail from them going direct to Junk (and all the headers, like you mentioned, showing scores of PCL=2/SCL=0/BCL=0).

Worse, they haven't correctly resolved SPF/DKIM DNS records for many months (despite sending and receiving DNS queries for the associated records)[1], spuriously failing messages that others accept without issue.

[1]
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/outlook/received-spf-temperror-protection-outlook-com-error-in/m-p/1801696

Matt