I'm looking into this on the Validity side.  If you have any diagnostic
info you can share, e.g. session info on browser, OS, etc...

E.g. One report indicates fails in Firefox, works in Chrome...

Feel free to ping me direct: tom . bartel @ validity   dot  com

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 7:13 AM Hetzner Blacklist via mailop <
mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

> Thanks Simon.
>
> Knowing its not an issue for others means I can focus on troubleshooting
> here. Clearing cookies didn't help, but I was able to visit the page in
> a clean VM, so something must be up with my normal desktop.
>
> Regards
> Bastiaan
>
> Am 04.05.2021 um 18:01 schrieb Simon Bressier:
> > Hi Bastiaan,
> >
> > working fine on my side, I can access universal fbl without any trouble.
> >
> > I hate to say that, but maybe clear cookies ? There's maybe corrupted
> > ones, or having legacy infos ?
> >
> > On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 5:38 PM Hetzner Blacklist via mailop
> > <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> I want to add some new ranges to our FBL account, but the page at
> >> fbl.validity.com has been down for over a week now with the message:
> >>
> >> "This service is currently unavailable. Please refresh the page or try
> >> again later."
> >>
> >> There was a post on here two weeks ago regarding senderscore, and that
> >> was linked to Validity doing some infrastructure work. Could this be
> >> related?
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> Bastiaan

Phone: 303.517.9655
Twitter: @barteltom
Instagram: https://instagram.com/bartel_photo

"The Time Is Always Right To Do What Is Right" - Martin Luther King Jr.