I have been a big fan of using Marketo.  Many of my use cases for that platform
were around security since I work for a marketing firm and I am managing
multiple databases of contacts.  Very powerful platform, not for the faint of
heart however.

I would definitely stay away from SendGrid unless you get a dedicated IP.

I have seen success with MailChimp and Constant Contact and MailGun.

No matter what you do, just make sure your SPF/DKIM/DMARC is handled properly
for reliable delivery.

Brian