Dear List

One of our main smtp outbound ip addresses is blocked by microsoft.

host outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.10.33] said: 550 5.7.1
Unfortunately, messages from [157.161.12.84] weren't sent. Please
contact
your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our
block
list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to
http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
[DB5EUR03FT006.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
FROM command)

I checked our JMRP entries. This IP is listed as one of our
mailservers. The complaint rate is < 0.1% but it had 2 'trap' hits and
is in status red.

Our abuse desk email address is registered for the ARF feedback loop
for the ip range in question.

We usually get a lot of feedback loop emails, mostly false positives of
Mirosoft users mixing up 'junk' with their trash folder or similar, or
moving all their old mail to 'junk' causing an avalanche of complaints
being sent. I opened several cases with Microsoft about this, but never
got any solution offered (as a sidenote rant)

But no, there were no complaints about: 157.161.12.84 received.

Does anyone know, how to get hold of the emails that caused this
blocking?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden