De : mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> De la part de Benoît Panizzon via mailop
Envoyé : vendredi 21 mai 2021 16:29
À : mailop@mailop.org
Objet : [mailop] Mass 'Girl Picture PDF' Spam Mails from various:
outbound.protection.outlook.com

Hi List

Today, we are getting strange emails from various
outbound.protection.outlook.com ip addresses to all kind of destination email
addresses.

Strange thing is:

The have a HUGE list of recipients in the To: Header

They have nonsense 5 letter (3 and 2) Subjects.

The have nonsense content of usually a couple of characters (plain and
html)

They have a PDF attchement (200 to 400kb) containing a picture of a girl.

There are no links, nothing advertised. So except of traffic, they don't seem
to make any sense for the sender (have not checked the PDF for possible
exploits, I'm using email PDF preview on linux, so no 'mainstream' PDF reader
which could be vulnerable).

Does anyone know what the sender wants to achieve with those?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon- @ HomeOffice und normal erreichbar
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden