Hi List

I guess some of you have also contacted DigitalOcean's abuse desk in the
past. We did so from our abuse desk email address.

I was quite surprised, to find our abuse desk email address subscribed
to DigitalOcean's:

* Educational Resources
* Events and Meetups
* User Research Surveys
* Webinard
* The Digital Ocean Newsletter

I guess their marketing people are just to overenthusiastic and just
subscribe every email address which somehow contacted them to most of
their marketing channels.
I am quite sure this fails GDPR, as reporting an abuse does for sure
not count as an agreement to receiving marketing emails.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden