I also remember that GoDaddy was offering Open-Xchange email solution but on the page that you link GoDaddy said that:

"All Professional Business Email plans include:"

- Outlook web application

So, probably they are still using Open-Xchange email solution but for the future want just only provide 365 based email to customers.

Il 07/09/21 10:52, Edgaras Lukoševičius via mailop ha scritto:
I don't think GoDaddy is discontinuing all email solutions except O365 & GWS.

They do offer Open-Xchange based email solution: https://uk.godaddy.com/email/professional-business-email

On 2021-09-07 11:44, Dominique Rousseau via mailop wrote:
Le Mon, Sep 06, 2021 at 04:47:16PM -0600, Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. via mailop [mailop@mailop.org] a écrit:
All,

I know someone who is setting up a business domain, and needs an inbox
host.  Her registrar/webhost is GoDaddy and they are discontinuing
their free hosted email, and referring people to paid Office365. It
seems that all of the general info out there points to either 365 or
Gmail.   Surely there must be others out there?  Anybody have one they
recommend?  Bonus if they help with authentication setup because she
is ..um...tech challenged.
So, any service provider that is not free, with local/proximity tech
support, should fit.
( were she in France, we could be candidates :-p )

Alessio Cecchi
Postmaster @ http://www.qboxmail.it
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alessice