On 2021-09-09 8:25 p.m., Jarland Donnell via mailop wrote:
I'm not seeing any from 51.11.6.150 or any mention of egress.cloud in my
recent logs. I do seem to recall that at least at some point, right after they purchased it from the original dev, the Outlook mobile app did make the connections to the mail servers from their own IP space. But I'd expect to have those ranges all throughout my logs.