On 9/23/21 10:56 AM, Steve Freegard via mailop wrote:
Hi Alessio,

You could try our Authentication Blocklist: https://docs.abusix.com/ami-production-zones/authbl

This doesn't pre-emptively list cloud IPs, it only lists IPs where we've seen evidence of compromise/abuse and these come from a variety of sources, some of them I believe to be novel to us and is updated every minute.

There's a free trial available on our website if you're interested and you're welcome to contact me off-list.

I agree, I am using abusix authbl, along with
spamhaus authbl and it works quite well.