It appears that Jarland Donnell via mailop <jarl...@mxroute.com> said:
>> * “the provider has a good faith, reasonable belief that the message
>> contains malicious computer code, obscene material, material depicting
>> sexual conduct, or material that violates other law”
>
>And guess what I have on all of my spam filters? Good faith, reasonable
>evidence and belief that it contains material which violates the law:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAN-SPAM_Act_of_2003

CAN SPAM *allows* you to filter but it does not *require* you to filter.  Under
CAN SPAM,
unsolicited ads are entirely legal if they have an opt-out link and are not
deceptive.

You sure all the stuff you're filtering is illegal?  I doubt it.

R's,
John

PS: yes, this is stupid.  But that's what the various laws say.