Since you use SpamAssassin, you are welcome to use my rule set: https://config.mxroute.com/spam/local.cf

It's automatically updated every day based on my rspamd rules: https://github.com/mxroute/rspamd_rules

On 2021-10-14 16:20, Mohit Godiya via mailop wrote:
Hey All,

I am sure this topic has come up in the past.
I am wondering if anyone with more experience than me can comment on
what they do to fight spam.

I have a pretty basic and effective setup that I feel might become a
little unmanageable in the future.

I am using greylisting, SA, DCC, Razor and SPF filtering. (as I am
still with qmail, I cant used DKIM)
I am also using SA --ham on all users sent emails and SA --spam on a
folder called LearnAsSpam
SA --ham and SA --spam update the bayes score.

I ask my customers to drop all spam emails (not newsletters and
flyers) into the LearnAsSpam folder
once in a while I also take emails from the LearnAsSpam folders, pick
keywords and put them in my local.cf file for SA

As my customer base increase, I want a more manageable solution.

I donot want to use the 3rd party spam filtering service as I haven't
had positive experiences with them.
I would rather allow couple spam emails to slip through my filters
than causing a plethora of problems when using the 3rd party spam
filters.

Please suggest.

PS: I am aware that some one out there has written a patch for qmail
to used DKIM, but I am about to move away from qmail and move to exim.
I am seeing that the amount of time I spend on writing the rules of SA
in taking up more and more time.