On Thu 14/Oct/2021 21:35:02 +0200 Alexey Shpakovsky via mailop wrote:

Worth noting that OpenDKIM's latest stable release was in 2015, and latest
beta in 2018. The app seems to be in somewhat active development on
Github, but to see it you must switch from default "master" branch to more
active "develop" one.

Ed25519 signing and verifying is supported in the latest beta, but
dual-signing is not supported at all.

I use zdkimfilter, which is based on a fork of libOpenDKIM which now supports ed25519. I couldn't find a beta version supporting ed25519. I see there are several forks of OpenDKIM, but I didn't check which ones have added such support.

Best
Ale