        -- Michael --

PS, may be time to put up a new list of email servers and mail filtering appliances somewhere for people who ask these types of questions, rather than everyone pitching their services on the list.

The Wikipedia data seems woefully out of date.

On 2021-10-20 10:32 a.m., Ken O'Driscoll via mailop wrote:
Hi Otto,

For frontends, and if you don't mind a bit of hacking, take a look at MailCow
(https://mailcow.email/) and Modoboa(https://modoboa.org/en/). They will sit in
front of an open-source mail application stack and provide quarantine and
allow-list control for end users.

For on-premise all-in-one solutions, look at Zimbra (https://www.zimbra.com/)
or Open-Xchange (https://www.open-xchange.com/).

I have no personal experience of any of these, they were all potential
solutions a client was testing a while ago. Their business case was different
to your one, but similar situation with current vendor EOL.

And I'm assuming you want open-source. If you don't, there a plenty of fine
filtering appliances that have user-level control.

Ken.