On 10/20/2021 6:56 AM, Michael Orlitzky via mailop wrote:
On 2021-10-19 16:41:40, John R Levine via mailop wrote:
Fake USPS spam, sent to my father who I am pretty sure has not ordered anything
lately since he is dead.

Tragically, we lose most of these because they still haven't figured
out how to retry a 4xx.

I guess this is better than when I saw them sending the same message over and over again after 5xx.

Or, even when I saw them trying to issue StartTLS after 'HELO' (not 'EHLO')

.. There are days when I'm left scratching my head after watching Sendgrid's SMTP conversations.