On Thu 02/Dec/2021 19:55:37 +0100 Brotman, Alex via mailop wrote:
Folks,

You may or may not have noticed we've been moving some things around.  We've
published new MX records, and have moved traffic over.  The old MX records will
cease to exist shortly.  If you're somehow fixated on those old MX records or
associated IPs, your traffic to comcast.net recipients may not work much longer.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.  Thanks

I get
;; ANSWER SECTION:
comcast.net.            300     IN      MX      5 mx1h1.comcast.net.
comcast.net.            300     IN      MX      5 mx2h1.comcast.net.
comcast.net.            300     IN      MX      5 mx1a1.comcast.net.
comcast.net.            300     IN      MX      5 mx1c1.comcast.net.
comcast.net.            300     IN      MX      5 mx2c1.comcast.net.
comcast.net.            300     IN      MX      5 mx2a1.comcast.net.

Are those new or old ones?

I'm unable to send mail to comcast.net since a couple of days. The server fails saying "Did not find a suitable MX for a connection". When I tried manually mx1h1.comcast.net, the connection was closed before I could type "mail from".

Best
Ale