Dnia 14.12.2021 o godz. 09:39:15 John R Levine via mailop pisze:

> To Whom It May Concern,
>
> We are researchers at Princeton University conducting a study of how websites
> are implementing the EU and UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and
> the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). We are
> reaching out to you because this email address is provided as a contact on
> the website iecc.com.
>
> Your website may be required to implement one or both of GDPR and CCPA, and
> we would appreciate if you would answer a few brief questions about your
> privacy practices.
>
> 1) Does iecc.com implement GDPR or CCPA? If not, could you please explain
> why? If you are uncertain about whether iecc.com is required to implement
> these laws or answer questions like ours, we have included
> informative resources at the end of this email.

This looks very, very similar to the messages recently discussed here,
claimig to be sent by someone named "Tom Harris" or "Kurt Mayfair" asking
questions about GDPR / CCPA , while explicitly stating that he's not a
citizen of EU / California. Similar language, similar questions. May be from
the same person / people ?

Maybe the real Ross Teixeira doesn't have anything to do with this?
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa