I've seen a sharp increase in this recently. I can't recall how long ago it was, but there was a moment in time where Gmail had listed bit[.]ly as dangerous for whatever reason, and people saw a lot of emails rejected because they had shortened links using the bit[.]ly service in their signatures. I haven't been able to drill down anything specific for the increase I've seen lately, but my advice is to consider absolutely everything in your email as potentially suspect. Don't just look at what's above your signature and below the subject, it could be anything. A little experimentation might prove useful.

On 2021-12-15 11:21, Mohit Godiya via mailop wrote:
Hi,

Yesterday just after 5PM EST, messages from certain domains on my mail
server started being rejected by google with the message:

Our_system_has_detected_that_this_message_is/550-5.7.1_likely_unsolicited_mail._To_reduce_the_amount_of_spam_sent_to_Gmail,/550-5.7.1_this_message_has_been_blocked.

It is not every domain; and I do not find any pattern as to why it
would be happening.  One client runs a mailing list with over 800
subscribers on my server and successfully sent about 160 messages to
gmail addresses, while another client who barely emails at all is
being blocked.  it varies from moment to moment, but overall seems
about 60% of the mail is being blocked for this reason.

I manage another mail server, and not having this problem on that
server.  Have checked the blacklists and not finding myself there.
Not finding any evidence of a compromised account or any unusual
activity. Even TalosIntelligence has us listed as Trusted, when we are
mostly only listed as good on their site.

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem, or if anyone is
aware of a change that Google might have implemented about 18 hours
ago?

Maybe anyone from Google or someone who has had similar problems can
shed some light on this.

Mohit Godiya
Computerisms
mo...@computerisms.ca