On 12/16/21 09:31, Sam Mulvey via mailop wrote:
I'm looking for advice for a reputable organization that can serve as a net-facing MX for my very small mail server.  Feel free to email me off-list with contacts or advice.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've got this all sorted, and I thank everyone on the list for their advice.

I indeed had removed a few SPF records from the domains I control.  I had plan forgot about them.  But the most important domain-- the one for the station-- had a perfectly cromulent record, oddly enough.

Thanks everyone!

-Sam