Hi all,

Any of you all know anyone from Profihost?

I want to give them a chance to fix their SSH/FTP/whatever brute force attack notification server before I bring out the banhammer and start swinging wide on my blocklist.

They've been flooding me for over 24 hours with notices even though the situation has been dealt with, and are completely ignoring emails sent to abuse/support@ and n...@profihost.ag, as well as me rejecting their e-mails.

If you do, please have them contact me ASAP.  Thanks.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org