I found out recently that two of my customers were involved in this kind of activity (before being swiftly terminated). One user had over a million Gmail accounts. The reason I tell the story, Google sent them emails about account suspension. One email per user. Their backup emails were set to one of my servers. Result, of course, being that Google DDOS attacked that server for a few hours. So at least I can say that this opened my eyes to Google potentially stepping up efforts to get the spammers, given how long these customers appear to have flown under the radar on my side. It'll be an uphill battle though.

On 2022-03-01 11:58, Rob Heilman via mailop wrote:
I am seeing a significant mail flow from Google IPs using random Gmail
usernames to “market a product” today.  Is anyone from Google on list
today that would be willing to accept some bulk logging data to help
stop this flow?  The volume is too much for the standard reporting
tools.

I really don’t want to blacklist Google/Gmail IPs as that will just
cause more headaches, but this flow needs to be stopped.

Thanks,
Rob Heilman