I'm in a good mood this morning.

Going through my logs and rspamd console, still seeing webinar spams via abused Zoom sendgrid account.

Yeah, the same ones from last year that I keep reporting. And the same ones with no unsubscribe, or any kind of footers to allow for reporting as abuse.

And, the same ones I automatically redirect to abuse@zoom and abuse@sendgrid when they come in.

I had the faint hope that they might get sick and tired of enough of getting spammed by their own customers that they might actually look into the problem and deal with it.

Cue the sad trombone noise.

So, are we all still under the conclusion that it's a waste of time to hope that something might be done about abuse from their network?

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org