On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 20:12:13 +0000, Andy Smith via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

>Following the link leads to a delist form but this comes back as
>"139.162.167.107 is not listed" and then says to get the Microsoft
>tenant to open a ticket. I've asked my recipient to do that and they
>said they would today, but I haven't heard back with a ticket number
>yet.

This is eight-year-old data, but we would regularly find that an address or
block of addresses, in a problem escalated to us from India, was present in
the "Banned Sender List", a flat text file which was invisible to support
people world-wide.  During my time at Exchange Online as a spam analyst, I
recall using vi as root on the Linux box that handled that manually-maintained
list.

I had thought they would have disposed of that, by now.

mdr
--
  Doctrine, when it lets its hair down,
   can trample, without fear,