That's super interesting (sorry for my late response here).

One thing that comes to mind reading the way you process the emails, is the
amount of false-positive you might get by implementing scripts that way.

I've been trying to do the same on our end, trying to automate the search
of abuses and notifying me of any suspicious activity, and there are
unfortunately many false positives that pop up, requiring more work to be
implemented.
I feel like it's a whack-a-mole game, but I definitely share the idea that
the human brain has the capacity of filtering out specific data that a
script can hardly produce by default.
When we have an issue arising, I tend to open the logs and just look at
them, and often, a pattern emerges.

Thank you for sharing your structure and your scripts, I really appreciate
it!

Good luck on fighting abusers.

Best,
Cyril