Many here have already heard but on May 6th Alan Murphy passed away after
complications from surgery last week.

Alan was the first person I ever met from Spamhaus and over the years went
from spamfighter to friend.  He was a genuinely good and fair human being
and he will be greatly missed.

Annalivia Ford is collecting stories, anecdotes, well wishes and most
importantly photos to be combined together into a book to be presented to
his wife.  The M3AAWG community will also be doing some sort of memorial in
London in June.

If you have stories or well wishes you'd like to send along, please send
to:

annalivi...@spamhaus.org

She is especially hoping for pictures as Alan was very camera shy and we
don't have many.

Tara